I am an Enterprise Application Architect for a Fortune 250 medical technology company. This is my personal blog of thoughts on work and life in general. This blog does not in any way represent the opinions or views of my employer or any other organization with which I am affiliated.
If you are a new visitor, here are a few posts that either have been my top visited posts, or are personal favorites.
- Interview Points To Consider If You Want A Job At A Large Enterprise
- Scaling Down, Open Source-*, and RMR Episode 10
- Ajax Widget Interop, Micropayment Economics, and Our Collective Grim Future
- REST API for Java – But Will It Be Simple Enough to Actually Be RESTful?
- China and the Swarm
- RedMonk Radio Episode 40: Agile QA with Scott Mark
- RedMonk Radio Episode 08 -Scott Mark’s Industry Analyst Interviews, part 1: James Governor and Cote’
- Scott Mark and Michael Cote’: Access, Shame, and Identity in the Enterprise which was part of the Office 2.0 Podcast Jam 2006, organized by Anne Truitt Zelenka.
I provided an endorsement for Kiran K. Garimella’s book The Power of Process: Unleashing the Source of Competitive Advantage on business process management (BPM).
Contact me at scottemark at yahoo dot com
Also check out my running/training blog at http://runlikemonkey.com.